It is important to not be complacent about water damage in your homes. This is a type of damage which requires immediate attention because the extent of damage escalates with time. It might be just an overflowing sink tap, or a poor positioned washing machine drainage, or a faulty water heating system, but the concern remains the same because it will cause extensive damage to the wood and carpet in your home. It is important to summon a flood damage carpet cleaning expert immediately to minimize the damage. It might seem like you can manually remove water from a carpet, but the truth is that there will always be some water that is impossible to remove using traditional methods. This presence will ruin the carpet over time causing you undue distress and unhappiness.So, for all above queries, there is one solution i.e. Hilux Services offers flood damage carpet cleaning services in Melbourne using advanced techniques to remove all water from the carpet so that further damage can be prevented.
- Flood clean-up
- Water damage restoration
- Flooded carpet drying
- Emergency water damage restoration
- Flood damage restoration
- Flood damage carpet cleaning
There are numerous reasons to warrant a flood damage carpet restoration service. A few of them are:
- To stop water damage propagation to other parts of the material in question.
- To sanitize and deodorize flooded carpets so that certain germs and bacteria which might’ve taken residence in the carpet can be removed.
- To inspect and evaluate the extent of the water damage.
- To dry the carpet entirely and to prevent future water damage.
- To replace carpet underlays if the damage is too severe.
- To remove dirt and grime
There are numerous ways to conduct water damage restoration and the consumer should choose the services that offer the best and most efficient restoration to your carpet. Our method for flood damage restoration is as follows:
- A thorough inspection of the flood site to measure the moisture in the carpet. This is needed to assess the problem and then figure out the type of techniques to be used. The client is informed of the treatment method.
- The carpet is dried as much as possible using the water extraction machine and water claw machine. This helps to collect maximum water from the underlay.
- The carpet is then steam cleaned to get the dirt and grime off. The presence of dirt is due to the seepage of it during the flood.
- The carpet is then sanitized and deodorized to kill all bacteria. The bad odour is also removed this way.
- Now it’s time for the deep drying of both the carpet and the underlay using industrial air movers or blowers. This will be kept running for 1 to 6 days according to the extent of water damage. Sometimes, carpet edges might have to be pulled out to better position the blowers under the carpet. This ensures better results, especially to the underlay.
- Industrial humidifiers may also be used to absorb the extra moisture from the air to ensure minimum damage to house furnishings and walls. This is optional.
- The carpet might have to be repaired and re-stretched to bring it back to its original condition. We undertake this.
- In certain severe cases, the underlay might have to be replaced entirely.
Hilux Services offers the best flood restoration services in Melbourne. Call us at 0455 731 251 and talk to our experts to know more about the right set of instructions and methods to keep your carpets free of dirt, grime, and all flood damage for the most affordable prices across the suburb of Melbourne. Get your free, no-obligation quote from us today!