Elevate Your Space with Our Professional Carpet Cleaning Procedure
Our +1000 successful steam carpet cleaning Melbourne services follow our core procedures, even with our same-day carpet cleaning service promise!
- We first measure the carpet area for accurate quotes on steam carpet cleaning costs.
- Analyse the condition and state of the carpet to decide on suitable cleaning methods.
- Based on the condition identification, we finalise whether it needs heavy stain removal, steam cleaning or dry standard cleaning.
- Whichever cleaning method is chosen, we begin by using a biodegradable cleaning compound to eliminate typical stains.
- The next step would involve seeping the cleaning solution into the carpet fibres to cleanse it of spots, stains, and rooted soil.
- A stem cleaning process is performed to rinse the carpet fibres, including applying a non-toxic deodoriser.
- Ultimately, the carpet is steam cleaned and vacuumed to prepare it for use.
Advantages of Carpet Cleaning Services in Melbourne
Your carpet should be cleaned professionally once or twice a year, depending on how often you spill something or get dirty. Following are some of the benefits of considering carpet cleaning services.
- Increase the life of your carpet: Another great benefit of carpet cleaning service is that it helps extend the life of your carpet. Over time, dirt, dust, allergies, and other carcasses accumulate on the carpet and then penetrate the fibres, which in turn causes the fibres to split and shrink.
- It helps in achieving a healthier living environment. The high temperature of the water used by many professional carpet cleaners in Melbourne kills these allergies so that they no longer pose a health threat and leave the carpet’s surface completely clean.
- Removes Carpet Tough Stains: Using a hot water extraction method, experts can remove stains from the following: Coffee spills- Dirt and mud, Ink, Spots of animals and Red wine. After professional carpet cleaning, you don’t have to worry about looking at the wrong places or being embarrassed in front of guests.
- Magnifies the overall appearance of the room. Did you know that carpeting is the biggest asset in a room? And it is the one that gets the most use. It makes sense, but not many people think much about how much dirt is followed daily.
How Carpet Dry Cleaning Differs from Steam Cleaning
Depending on your requirements, apartment carpet cleaning Melbourne services are mostly offered in both forms. The steam and dry-cleaning services are available within the same-day cleaning options, but they differ in some respects.
The steam cleaning services involve spraying high-pressure jets of water in the steam form onto the carpet. After it, the water is sucked out by a vacuum in no time, making those carpets ready for use near-immediately. As for the dry-cleaning method, the carpet is treated with a dry solution that breaks down the oily residues and dirt.
Still, there may be considerable drawbacks with both types of solutions. However, Hilux Cleaning makes it safer by using solutions containing acidic and alkaline cleaning compounds. They contribute to breaking dirt and releasing oils, which are then lifted using exothermic processes, efficiently cleaning the carpets.
Reasons Homeowners Prefer Our Carpet Dry Cleaning Service in Melbourne
When you look for carpet cleaning near me, you could get several options, but Hilux Cleaning starkly stands apart. Our varied cleaning services, especially our Carpet Dry Cleaning service, are appreciated by hundreds of satisfied clients for the following reasons:
- Our Carpet Cleaning Services guarantee 100% Customer Satisfaction.
- Hilux Cleaning has over a decade of industry experience offering reliable cleaning solutions.
- Our Carpet Cleaning Specialists are trained in various methods and scenarios for suitable cleaning of carpets, rugs, tiles, etc.
- The cleaning jobs we accept are treated with care and attention to prevent damage and wear.
- Our Same Day Carpet Cleaning in Melbourne, Victoria, is available 24×7.
- We use specialised cleaning practices combining acidic and alkaline solutions to remove greasy stains. It helps to prevent us from using harsh methods.
- Hilux Carpet Dry Cleaning sanitisation lasts up to 4 months until it wears out eventually, but without leaving four odour(s).