Carbon monoxide (CO) is a deadly gas that cannot be seen or smelled and is responsible for hundreds of avoidable injuries and fatalities in Ashwood each year. Carbon monoxide is dubbed the “silent killer” because it is colourless and odourless at deadly levels.
Failure to identify and repair carbon monoxide leaks in your house can cause minor flu-like symptoms such as headache, nausea, vomiting, and tiredness.
More extreme levels might cause respiratory problems for you and your family. It can result in brain damage or death in the worst-case scenario. Because carbon monoxide is a harmful gas, it must be tested by specialists. Carbon monoxide testing in Ashwood should be done at least once a year, preferably in the spring or autumn when your furnace is being serviced.
This guarantees that your system is functioning effectively and that your family’s exposure to the gas is minimised, if not completely removed. The specialists at Hilux Duct Cleaning Melbourne look for carbon dioxide leaks, which can be caused by a malfunctioning heater or burned-out flues.